Disruptive Communication in Disruptive Times
For this event EuVENT is assisting with on-site event support and supervision.
“As of the end of 2012, Europe and the world are still in the midst of a prolonged recession. The impact of the Euro crisis, changes in the middle east and the US election are still to be felt. One thing is certain: for the foreseable future, change is a permanent feature of our communication landscape. Rapidly evolving technology, socio political changes and financial turmoil are increasing the need for executives to adapt.
The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Europe, Middle East & North Africa region is organising an event to explore the impact of these changes for professional communicators of all walks of life.”
- Robert Madelin– director general of the European Commission’s directorate-general for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (DG CONNECT).
- Christian Engstrom– Swedish Pirate Party deputy chairman, activist and MEP
- Margaret O’Donell– digital media manager at the British Red Cross
- Klavs Valskov– head of communication at Maersk Line
- John Smythe– author of ‘The CEO: The Chief Engagement Officer’
- Jaume Duch Guillot– spokesperson and director for Media at the European Parliament
- Steve Crescenzo– communication consultant and IABC
- Christian Bluemelhuber – Professor at Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management
- Edna Logan- CEO Fifth Business: change communications consultancy for clients such as BBC, Shell, BMW, Chevron, GlaxoSmithKlein and Rolls Royce
- …and many others