Croatia: Next Member State and Challenges Ahead
The event was fully organised by EuVETN for EUobserver.com.
Top-level EU enlargement conference on the consequences of Croatia’s accession and the role of business in the process. The conference brought together key decision makers from EU institutions and the Croatian Government.
- Olli Rehn, European Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy
- Alojz Peterle, MEP, Member of the Delegation to the EU-Croatia Joint Parliamentary Committee and former Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Doris Pack, MEP, Member of the Delegation for relations with Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo
- Dirk Lange, Chief Negotiator for European Commission, Head of Unit – Croatia
- Vladimir Drobnjak, Chief Negotiator for Croatia
- Mate Granic, Independent political analyst and former deputy Prime Minister of Croatia in charge of Foreign Affairs
- Anna Bradbury, First Secretary of the Permanent Representation of the UK to the EU